A soothing butter for breast-feeding mums.
Lavender and Chamomile have skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and has been infused in healing and nourishing Olive Oil which is rich in anti oxidants.
Shea Butter is amazing for repairing damaged skin and is high in beneficial vitamins A and E.
How to use: Using clean hands, rub a small amount over nipple after feeding and as required to heal.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Lavender Petal and Chamomile Flower infused Olive Oil.
- Always check the packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing. For external use only.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight.
Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)