Artisan handmade luxurious and convenient moisturising bars that gently melt as you massage them into your skin.
5 x Mini Flower Bars
How they work:
Olive oil is believed to be a gift from gods, as it requires the wind to fertilize to fruit - your skin believes the same thing. Full of antioxidants and vitamins A, D, E and K, it is antibacterial and incredibly moistureising, and may help prevent premature signs of aging on the skin.
Shea Butter is amazing for repairing damaged skin and is high in beneficial vitamins A and E.
How to use: Massage over your body, targeting areas of dry skin. The bars will melt and leave a protective layer over your skin that will soak in.
Ingredients: Rose Petal and Lavender Flower infused Olive Oil, Shea butter, Beeswax. Pure Essential Oils: Lavender, Lemon & Frankincense
- Always check the packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing. For external use only.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight.
Banksia Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging